Jesus is the Way, the Truth and the Life (John 14:6), we all agree, correct? We also would agree Scripture tells us to speak the truth in love (Ephesians 4;15), right? Our mandate is to speak love and life to the jars representing the great states of our nation, and as we speak love and life, we declare truth. There is a difference in what is true and what is Truth, bear with me.
Jesus is Truth – in Him we find freedom, we are created new, we are righteous, we bear fruit – basically our identity is in Him. When we speak Truth, we are declaring who we are in Him and what His plans and purposes are for us.
In speaking what is true, we are declaring what is true in this moment, whether positive or negative. This will actually keep people (or nations) bound. Because we are made in the image and likeness of God, we have the ability to create with our words. When we give our jars, or other people, our two cents of what we see as true in their lives, we do them a disservice. We are not speaking the Truth in love, we are only telling them what they already know is true. To rise above this compulsion, we must be future minded and begin to declare who they are in Christ and thus speak Truth to them! There are many people out there speaking what is true over our nation, let us not come into agreement with them, let us speak Truth over our nation!
This week’s directives:
- Speak love, life and mercy over your jars of dirt. Thank God for all 50 states being represented, and how His great love conquers all, covers all, and never fails. Speak Scriptures over your state confirming His love.
- Continue to declare how much our nation loves its people, from pre-born to elderly; how valued each person is; how precious in the sight of the Lord and how He has a purpose for every life. This is Truth, declare it! Shout it! Sing it!
- Prophesy to your state’s government, bless and do not curse, give God thanks and praise for the government. Make war against the enemy utilizing the fruit of the Spirit and praise.
- At every opportunity, reverse what is truly spoken with Truth that is also the way and the Life.
Blessings, hugs and much love!
I am led to share this post again. I have been thinking about it a lot lately and know God is speaking.
I’m no political analyst, limiting how much news media I allow myself to partake of, but even I have seen a calling out or exposure of corrupt officials across many different arenas within our nation. I am always amazed at the attempts to piece back together some will go to when the fruit they bore has been cut open and laid bare in its rottenness. No matter, Scripture declares that which is hidden will be revealed (Numbers 32:23, Matthew 10:26; Mark 4:22, Luke 8;17). As children we were always taught to tell the truth for it is much easier to remember than what lie was used to cover up.
Our mandate is still to speak love and life over the jars of dirt that represent the great states of this nation. As we confess our love and declare prophetic decrees of life-giving words over the jars, we guarantee the exposure of the things Satan wants to keep hidden. If we are not cursing them, how do we do this? When we declare the state is a lover of its people, from pre-born to elderly, we expose the hidden agenda of the devil to wipe out people. When we speak God’s governmental authority on every level, we expose the politicians with nefarious motives and those who simply follow the crowd. When we profess a resurgence of the family and family authority, we reveal the plots to disarm and disengage the family unit. Oh, there is so much more, but when we war the good war with our prophetic declarations, in the authority Christ has given us, from a blessing standpoint, we wreak so much havoc on the enemy and he has no choice but to run! The Kingdom of Heaven is at hand (Matthew 10:7)!
It matters not what goes on around us, we stand firm in the gap, holding our states in intercession before the throne, declaring the heart of the Lord over them. His love is so vast, so great, so amazingly and unfathomably deep, His mercy is so unending that He holds us near to His ear attentively, and as we pray with Him, He moves. Graham Cooke says often, that “one person walking with the Lord is always in the majority”, so we can walk this out boldly knowing we are victorious on all levels!
This week’s directives:
- Continue to tell each jar that you love it, that is is blessed and favored by the Lord, that it is the apple of His eye, the signet ring He wears. That when He thinks about it, He smiles joyfully.
- Continue to profess the love of all the people in the state, from pre-born to elderly, for blessing upon each person, for favor in every household, for a guard over the hearts and minds of the children.
- Continue to pray for the rising up of men and women who will move into the positions of government, education, business, whether secular or clergy, for the advancement of God’s authority – may they be bold, courageous, filled with wisdom and surrounded by encouragement and blessed, and may they have favor, favor, favor…
- Continue to pray for the family – strength, abundance, provision, wisdom, and glue to hold them together God’s way.
Always bless, do NOT curse. When someone speaks negative to you about the nation/state/government, do not reply in kind, turn it into a positive and look for God’s prophetic word in that situation.
Thank you for joining me on this journey, we are blessed to be a part of such a tipping point within this nation! God is not done with us yet, and He is ever revealing of His glory and majesty!
I love you greatly!
The word “influence” has been on my mind quite a bit lately. As intercessors, we have influence in the courts of heaven, therefore, we have influence here on earth. No matter what comes against us, we can rest assured that the Lord has our back and we can do what He has called us to do effectively.
Why then does my suffering continue?
Why is my wound so incurable?
Your help seems as uncertain as a seasonal brook,
like a spring that has gone dry.”
This is how the Lord responds:
“If you return to me, I will restore you
so you can continue to serve me.
If you speak good words rather than worthless ones,
you will be my spokesman.
You must influence them;
do not let them influence you!
They will fight against you like an attacking army,
but I will make you as secure as a fortified wall of bronze.
They will not conquer you,
for I am with you to protect and rescue you.
I, the Lord, have spoken (Jeremiah 15:18-20 NLT)!
This week’s prayer directives:
- Continue to speak life and love to the jars, declare blessings and favor over them.
- Begin to declare that the Church’s influence rise, that it permeates every level of politics and business. That the church truly speaks truth in love – not pointing out the bad, which keeps people shackled to their sin, but speaking their identity in Christ. There is a difference between what is true and Truth. Influence declares truth.
- On the flip side, declare Satan’s influence to decrease, for Truth to penetrate hearts.
- Continue to cover our intercessors across the nation, as we press in we will experience increased resistance. Remember, no weapon formed against us will prosper and the Lord is our rear guard.
Blessings, Hugs and Love!
The other day the Lord showed me a picture of a person facing a corner. I was reminded of being punished sometimes as a child by have to sit or stand in the corner, and remembered how it felt to be stuck there for a time. The Lord said to me that many of His children feel passed over, forgotten, left out, forsaken and have punished themselves by facing a corner.
The Lord says to His children “I have NOT forgotten you, I AM FOR you and not against you. I AM with you, I have never left you. Turn around, come out of the corner, walk in faith and know that you have not been passed over, for I know your name and the very hair on your head.”
God has many plans for His children and they will not be accomplished if we are facing a corner in self punishment. All forward motion is hindered in the corner. We must put aside our fears, the condemnation, the comparison, the ungratefulness, the hurts and walls this world comes at us with and face away from those self-imposed corners. We must fully grasp that which the Lord has for us and declare our identity boldly.
“I AM accepted in the Beloved”
“I AM loved”
“I AM seated with Christ in heavenly places”
“I AM the righteousness of God in Christ”
“I AM heaven’s poetry etched in skin”
“I AM uniquely made for a specific purpose and I WILL fulfill that purpose”
Turn around. Go. Be. Love. There is so much more to this life than staring in a corner reveals.
I love you, Jesus loves you.
I’ll admit, this mandate to pray and speak life over our nation through jars of dirt is quite overwhelming at times, there are days where I struggle to make it past “I love YOU”. But God has not given me the okay to stop and when I am at my lowest point, He encourages me to keep going. Earlier this week as I was speaking to my collection of jars, I saw a beautiful picture superimposed over the jar of Washington DC dirt, so I knew this pertained to DC. I saw a picture of heavily laden and very ripe fruit trees. The branches were hanging towards the ground, heavy with ripe and plump fruit. He is revealing that much fruit will come out of Washington DC! We must remain standing firm in intercession for our nation and speaking love to our jars of dirt. The more fruit we have and give, the more we harvest.
As if that isn’t encouragement enough, this morning I saw my King! There are not enough right words to describe what I saw, but it was such a glorious picture of Him that it will forever be etched in my mind. I’ll try my best to describe what was revealed to me. I saw King Jesus, large and most definitely in charge. He wore a splendid bejeweled golden crown, but it could have been brilliant white – it was not a color my eyes could distinguish. It looked extremely heavy and I knew that if I was to try to wear even the smallest portion of it, I would bend and break from the weight of it. He carried a scepter that was as magnificent as His crown and He wore a purple and white robe. He was so large that He filled the sky, I could see nothing but Him and He was the center of my focus. His eyes were a soft brown that pulled me in, yet they blazed with fire. He looked at me and smiled and His smile lit up His entire face. He then broke out into laughter, and He was so filled with joy. His laughter filled the earth, there was no way anyone could not hear it. He never spoke a word to me, but He looked at me with such love and compassion and also right through me at the same time. My heart lay bare before Him and I could feel Him touching those places I didn’t even know needed His touch. Then He reached out and gingerly grabbed the earth, pulling it to Himself and squeeze hugging it. It seemed like a child’s globe toy in His hands, then He smiled at me again and handed it to me. I was immediately reminded of Psalm 8:2 “Ask of Me, and I will give You The nations for Your inheritance, And the ends of the earth for Your possession.”
Intercessors, we must continue to press on. Jesus holds the world in His hands, this I know, and we are praying His heart. Soldier on!
Let us continue to speak love and blessings over the United States of America, continue to prophesy God’s governmental authority into our elections, continue to lift up the Body of Christ and encourage her to walk in the Fruit of the Spirit in order to cultivate it in the hearts of others. Do not give up, do not give in, our King is smiling over us!
We are about four months into our prayer mandate. God is at work, yet if you believe the mass media news, it would be difficult to see. I want to encourage you to remain focused on what God has called us to do. We are experiencing pushback from the enemy, but God is bigger and pushes back harder. We battle a defeated foe who refuses to acknowledge he is beaten, let us continuously remind him of that truth.
We must also learn to rest in the Lord, at all times. Resting in Him means we trust Him to do what needs to be done despite what is raging around us.
This week’s directives:
- Declare love to and over your jar of dirt, speak life to it. Tell the jar how loved it is and how blessed it is. Read Scripture over it.
- Declare unity in our nation, do not come into agreement with dissenting spirits of conflict, disunity, argument, and cursing. Do not allow anyone to speak curses over your state and this nation.
- Thank God for the governments, for righteousness and truth to prevail, for a boldness in the people of God to rise up and enter into every arena, permeating the atmosphere with the fragrance of Christ.
- Walk in the Fruit, even if you don’t feel like it and when people are most difficult. It is the goodness and kindness of God that brings people to repentance, don’t evangelize with negativity and anything that does not come close to spiritual fruit. This only pushes people away and we have done plenty of that.
- Continue to cover the children in prayer for protection, wisdom and holy boldness.
- Continue to lift up our intercessors for battle strategies, wisdom, endurance and protection.
God is at work!
Ask of Me, and I will give You The nations for Your inheritance, And the ends of the earth for Your possession (Psalm 2:8 NKJV).
The secret things belong to the Lord our God, but those things which are revealed belong to us and to our children forever, that we may do all the words of this law (Deuteronomy 29:29).
For thus says the Lord,
Who created the heavens,
Who is God,
Who formed the earth and made it,
Who has established it,
Who did not create it in vain,
Who formed it to be inhabited:
“I am the Lord, and there is no other.
I have not spoken in secret,
In a dark place of the earth;
I did not say to the seed of Jacob,
‘Seek Me in vain’;
I, the Lord, speak righteousness,
I declare things that are right (Isaiah 45: 18-19).