We are about four months into our prayer mandate. God is at work, yet if you believe the mass media news, it would be difficult to see. I want to encourage you to remain focused on what God has called us to do. We are experiencing pushback from the enemy, but God is bigger and pushes back harder. We battle a defeated foe who refuses to acknowledge he is beaten, let us continuously remind him of that truth.
We must also learn to rest in the Lord, at all times. Resting in Him means we trust Him to do what needs to be done despite what is raging around us.
This week’s directives:
- Declare love to and over your jar of dirt, speak life to it. Tell the jar how loved it is and how blessed it is. Read Scripture over it.
- Declare unity in our nation, do not come into agreement with dissenting spirits of conflict, disunity, argument, and cursing. Do not allow anyone to speak curses over your state and this nation.
- Thank God for the governments, for righteousness and truth to prevail, for a boldness in the people of God to rise up and enter into every arena, permeating the atmosphere with the fragrance of Christ.
- Walk in the Fruit, even if you don’t feel like it and when people are most difficult. It is the goodness and kindness of God that brings people to repentance, don’t evangelize with negativity and anything that does not come close to spiritual fruit. This only pushes people away and we have done plenty of that.
- Continue to cover the children in prayer for protection, wisdom and holy boldness.
- Continue to lift up our intercessors for battle strategies, wisdom, endurance and protection.
God is at work!
Ask of Me, and I will give You The nations for Your inheritance, And the ends of the earth for Your possession (Psalm 2:8 NKJV).
The secret things belong to the Lord our God, but those things which are revealed belong to us and to our children forever, that we may do all the words of this law (Deuteronomy 29:29).
For thus says the Lord,
Who created the heavens,
Who is God,
Who formed the earth and made it,
Who has established it,
Who did not create it in vain,
Who formed it to be inhabited:
“I am the Lord, and there is no other.
I have not spoken in secret,
In a dark place of the earth;
I did not say to the seed of Jacob,
‘Seek Me in vain’;
I, the Lord, speak righteousness,
I declare things that are right (Isaiah 45: 18-19).