I realize it has been quite a while since I last sent out prayer directives for our nation. We have been simply maintaining our trajectory, continuing on with where God previously directed us to pray. He has, by no means, lifted the mandate, although some of us may not feel as driven to press in as in the past. We are, however, to keep on keeping on! Over the years I have learned that intercession is often a matter of being persistent even if there does not seem to be forward movement. We must never lose heart, even if we feel we are getting nowhere. Always trust that God is on the move. 🙂
While I have not gotten any “smack me in the face” specific direction from the Holy Spirit outright, I have had the rumblings of one word in my spirit over the last month and that is “agenda”. Upon further reflection, this is where we are now to begin directing our intercession. We must press in for the hidden agenda of the enemy to be revealed and frustrated, and for the agenda of heaven to enter into the earthly realm. Our prayers must be filled with mercy and love, grace and truth; we must not pray from hearts of bitterness, but hearts of love. Life is in the language of heaven. When we speak heaven’s language, we speak life into all things. This is how we disable and disrupt the enemy’s agenda.
- Continue to speak life and love to your jar of dirt; speak words of faith, of mercy; declare God’s faithfulness and His great joy! Play worship music, read Scripture, minister to the jar. Remember, this is a prophetic act and what we do in faith like this, we release into the spirit realm.
- Intercede for a revelation of the enemy’s plans, for them to be turned and used for good, for God’s plans to prevail. Remember to enlist prayer help when you get pushback from any territorial spirits in your area. Do not engage on your own, always seek the Holy Spirit for guidance.
- Never accept any negative words regarding your state, the political, educational, agricultural, governmental, family, etc arenas – always bless, do not curse. There is a positive for every negative, we must discern the positive and disengage the negative.
Thank you for continuing on with me. God is at work and things are happening!
Blessings, hugs and love,
I’m so grateful for your steadfastness and faithfulness in continuing to intercede for our nation! God has blessed this nation with faithful prayer warriors who are not afraid to pull heaven into earth and God is faithful to provide tools and weapons for our warfare.
Our directives this week stem from dreams that my cousin has had which, I and my church’s intercessory team believe, is a warning and a weapon. My cousin has dreamt twice this week of rather fat snakes crossing our national borders, and of fires starting at all our churches. I have a trusted friend who is gifted in interpretation and she said snakes represent deception, such as when the serpent deceived Eve in the garden. She believes our enemy is attempting to foster distrust, as well as trying to impair the Lord’s plans for churches. She suggests we press in and pray to disrupt all ungodly communication. We absolutely need discernment and wisdom for this. She says that snakes also hate fire, and believes the fires in the churches could be the exact weapon God is giving us to fight the enemy; we must pray for the fire of God to enter our churches.
Over a year ago, the Lord showed me our national borders and then showed me all kinds of creeping things that move or hide under the cover of darkness such as rats, cockroaches, snakes and the like. He directed me to begin praying for our borders – that they be sealed up, well lit and lined with attentive watchmen. He directed me to pray for exposure of the creeping, crawling and sneaky things and for their pathways to be cut off and burnt. God has given us night vision goggles, we must be sure to wear them at all times!
Intercessors, I realize the burden we carry, however, we are not alone. There are more with us than there are against us, and we are victorious! Do not grow weary of prayer. We are hitting where it hurts.
This week’s directives:
- Continue to speak love and life to your jar of dirt. We are changing our nation with words of love and affirmation in the spiritual realm and because we are speaking heaven into earth, God is moving!
- Continue to declare God’s governmental authority over this nation and for His great love for its people.
- Declare the enemy powerless and his attempts to sneak across our borders fruitless, pray for exposure of his plans, and a halt to all of his communication. Lord, confuse and frustrate his plans!
- Give thanks and praise for the Fire of God to ignite the Church across the nation! For those to see Truth, Life and the Way in the heavenly realm and for the Church to walk in a greater understanding and anointing of its heavenly anointing!
- Pray for greater discernment and desire for wisdom for our churches, for strength for the Church and endurance to occupy until we are told to move.
Please share this post.
Blessings, hugs and love!
For God has not given us a spirit of fear, but of power and of love and of a sound mind (2 Timothy 1:7 NKJV).
Much has gone on in the news world this week and the reporting of it lends one to believe we must be fearful of everything. I do not think I need to recap the headlines as I refuse to subscribe to the spirit of fear perpetrated by our media, as well as some well meaning people of God. As I pressed in regarding our prayer directives this week “no fear” came to mind.
We must be steadfast in the mandate God gave us of blessing and not cursing, of speaking life and love over our jars of dirt that represent our states. If we are not careful and mindful, the spirit of fear will latch on to our thoughts, which turn into our prayers and before we know it, we are praying out of our fear of what “could” happen and not praying heaven into our earth.
We must be watchful of what is going on, but we also must be mindful of the plots and schemes of the enemy. God desires us to speak edifying words over our nation, to build up, to plant, to water and fertilize with the Word and we have been given all authority in heaven to do so. His will be done on earth as it is in heaven! Satan is a usurper and one of his favorite tools is fear. Fear is like a tick, it starts off very small when it latches on, but by the time it has finished its assignment, it has grown large and increasingly more difficult to remove, often requiring tools to do so. We must periodically go tick-hunting and this is the time. Let us cast out fear with the perfect love of God and truly walk in the power and authority He has given us. We are in Christ, that means fear has no place.
This week’s directives:
- Declare your love and admiration for your state’s jar. Remind it of its worth and how much it is beloved of God. Declare Psalm 22 over your state.
- Pray Psalm 91 for those in uniform, be they police or military. Declare God’s righteous authority over your state.
- Pray Psalm 139 over the people of your state, from the pre-born to the elderly.
- Continue to give thanks and praise for your state, for the abundance of blessing over your state, for the healing of the land and the reach of the Church within.
There is no fear in love; but perfect love casts out fear, because fear involves torment. But he who fears has not been made perfect in love (1 John 4:18).
Be blessed, Intercessors! God is listening to our voice!
We have been set up – in a good way and on different levels. If we actually pay attention to what the media reports, we can easily become discouraged. The good news is we don’t have to! We are moving mountains and pushing things into alignment in the spiritual realm which is then reflecting in the natural.
Earlier this week the Lord showed me a bee’s nest. My first impression was of hornets, but it did not matter. Whatever species, they were aggressively defending their nest. I then saw smoke rising up and realized they were being kicked out of their nest. The Lord then said He was using us to kick the bee’s nest and smoke them out. So, what we are seeing and hearing in the natural is the result of us disrupting their living space in the spiritual. Absolutely fun!!
I have a healthy respect for bees. When I was a teenager, I worked at a summer camp for six weeks. My job duties rotated every two weeks. The first week it was my turn for grounds keeping, I was mowing the lawn along the fence surrounding the camp pool and ran over a yellow jacket hive. I was stung numerous times and the pain was something I really haven’t forgotten. Praise God I did not have an allergy. Bee’s will protect any threat near their home.
As we pray and speak life to our jars of dirt, we are kicking the hive and disrupting the living space of the enemy. Just like bees will build their nests wherever they find an ideal spot, our enemy has built his nest in ideal areas across this nation. We must continue to war the good war, and not grow weary based on what we see happening around us.
This week’s directives:
- Always speak words of love and life to your jar of dirt. Remind it of its worth, its necessity and how much our Father loves it. Speak blessing to it, never curse.
- Continue to declare your state’s love for its people, from pre-born to elderly, tell it how valued all life is.
- Declare God’s governmental authority within the political arena within your state, on every level; for them to have boldness and courage to remain steadfast, for them to have love for all and not seek to push a specific agenda, but to have compassion for the people they represent and boldness to represent the people.
- Declare a revealing of the hidden agendas, schemes and plots of the enemy so the people may see and understand, for each state to have clarity of vision, discernment and wisdom.
- Love all you come in contact with no matter the background, belief structure, lifestyle. Love covers, love conquers and love never fails (Proverbs 10:12; Proverbs 17:19; Romans 8: 37; 1 Corinthians 13:8)!
As we continue to do what the Lord has called us to do regarding this mandate, we will see and hear of many things that desire to keep us from moving forward. My dear brothers and sisters, stay firmly planted—be unshakable—do many good works in the name of God, and know that all your labor is not for nothing when it is for God (1 Corinthians 15:58 Voice).
Keep on keeping on! God is moving and answering our prayers!
Jesus is the Way, the Truth and the Life (John 14:6), we all agree, correct? We also would agree Scripture tells us to speak the truth in love (Ephesians 4;15), right? Our mandate is to speak love and life to the jars representing the great states of our nation, and as we speak love and life, we declare truth. There is a difference in what is true and what is Truth, bear with me.
Jesus is Truth – in Him we find freedom, we are created new, we are righteous, we bear fruit – basically our identity is in Him. When we speak Truth, we are declaring who we are in Him and what His plans and purposes are for us.
In speaking what is true, we are declaring what is true in this moment, whether positive or negative. This will actually keep people (or nations) bound. Because we are made in the image and likeness of God, we have the ability to create with our words. When we give our jars, or other people, our two cents of what we see as true in their lives, we do them a disservice. We are not speaking the Truth in love, we are only telling them what they already know is true. To rise above this compulsion, we must be future minded and begin to declare who they are in Christ and thus speak Truth to them! There are many people out there speaking what is true over our nation, let us not come into agreement with them, let us speak Truth over our nation!
This week’s directives:
- Speak love, life and mercy over your jars of dirt. Thank God for all 50 states being represented, and how His great love conquers all, covers all, and never fails. Speak Scriptures over your state confirming His love.
- Continue to declare how much our nation loves its people, from pre-born to elderly; how valued each person is; how precious in the sight of the Lord and how He has a purpose for every life. This is Truth, declare it! Shout it! Sing it!
- Prophesy to your state’s government, bless and do not curse, give God thanks and praise for the government. Make war against the enemy utilizing the fruit of the Spirit and praise.
- At every opportunity, reverse what is truly spoken with Truth that is also the way and the Life.
Blessings, hugs and much love!
I’m no political analyst, limiting how much news media I allow myself to partake of, but even I have seen a calling out or exposure of corrupt officials across many different arenas within our nation. I am always amazed at the attempts to piece back together some will go to when the fruit they bore has been cut open and laid bare in its rottenness. No matter, Scripture declares that which is hidden will be revealed (Numbers 32:23, Matthew 10:26; Mark 4:22, Luke 8;17). As children we were always taught to tell the truth for it is much easier to remember than what lie was used to cover up.
Our mandate is still to speak love and life over the jars of dirt that represent the great states of this nation. As we confess our love and declare prophetic decrees of life-giving words over the jars, we guarantee the exposure of the things Satan wants to keep hidden. If we are not cursing them, how do we do this? When we declare the state is a lover of its people, from pre-born to elderly, we expose the hidden agenda of the devil to wipe out people. When we speak God’s governmental authority on every level, we expose the politicians with nefarious motives and those who simply follow the crowd. When we profess a resurgence of the family and family authority, we reveal the plots to disarm and disengage the family unit. Oh, there is so much more, but when we war the good war with our prophetic declarations, in the authority Christ has given us, from a blessing standpoint, we wreak so much havoc on the enemy and he has no choice but to run! The Kingdom of Heaven is at hand (Matthew 10:7)!
It matters not what goes on around us, we stand firm in the gap, holding our states in intercession before the throne, declaring the heart of the Lord over them. His love is so vast, so great, so amazingly and unfathomably deep, His mercy is so unending that He holds us near to His ear attentively, and as we pray with Him, He moves. Graham Cooke says often, that “one person walking with the Lord is always in the majority”, so we can walk this out boldly knowing we are victorious on all levels!
This week’s directives:
- Continue to tell each jar that you love it, that is is blessed and favored by the Lord, that it is the apple of His eye, the signet ring He wears. That when He thinks about it, He smiles joyfully.
- Continue to profess the love of all the people in the state, from pre-born to elderly, for blessing upon each person, for favor in every household, for a guard over the hearts and minds of the children.
- Continue to pray for the rising up of men and women who will move into the positions of government, education, business, whether secular or clergy, for the advancement of God’s authority – may they be bold, courageous, filled with wisdom and surrounded by encouragement and blessed, and may they have favor, favor, favor…
- Continue to pray for the family – strength, abundance, provision, wisdom, and glue to hold them together God’s way.
Always bless, do NOT curse. When someone speaks negative to you about the nation/state/government, do not reply in kind, turn it into a positive and look for God’s prophetic word in that situation.
Thank you for joining me on this journey, we are blessed to be a part of such a tipping point within this nation! God is not done with us yet, and He is ever revealing of His glory and majesty!
I love you greatly!
The word “influence” has been on my mind quite a bit lately. As intercessors, we have influence in the courts of heaven, therefore, we have influence here on earth. No matter what comes against us, we can rest assured that the Lord has our back and we can do what He has called us to do effectively.
Why then does my suffering continue?
Why is my wound so incurable?
Your help seems as uncertain as a seasonal brook,
like a spring that has gone dry.”
This is how the Lord responds:
“If you return to me, I will restore you
so you can continue to serve me.
If you speak good words rather than worthless ones,
you will be my spokesman.
You must influence them;
do not let them influence you!
They will fight against you like an attacking army,
but I will make you as secure as a fortified wall of bronze.
They will not conquer you,
for I am with you to protect and rescue you.
I, the Lord, have spoken (Jeremiah 15:18-20 NLT)!
This week’s prayer directives:
- Continue to speak life and love to the jars, declare blessings and favor over them.
- Begin to declare that the Church’s influence rise, that it permeates every level of politics and business. That the church truly speaks truth in love – not pointing out the bad, which keeps people shackled to their sin, but speaking their identity in Christ. There is a difference between what is true and Truth. Influence declares truth.
- On the flip side, declare Satan’s influence to decrease, for Truth to penetrate hearts.
- Continue to cover our intercessors across the nation, as we press in we will experience increased resistance. Remember, no weapon formed against us will prosper and the Lord is our rear guard.
Blessings, Hugs and Love!
We are about four months into our prayer mandate. God is at work, yet if you believe the mass media news, it would be difficult to see. I want to encourage you to remain focused on what God has called us to do. We are experiencing pushback from the enemy, but God is bigger and pushes back harder. We battle a defeated foe who refuses to acknowledge he is beaten, let us continuously remind him of that truth.
We must also learn to rest in the Lord, at all times. Resting in Him means we trust Him to do what needs to be done despite what is raging around us.
This week’s directives:
- Declare love to and over your jar of dirt, speak life to it. Tell the jar how loved it is and how blessed it is. Read Scripture over it.
- Declare unity in our nation, do not come into agreement with dissenting spirits of conflict, disunity, argument, and cursing. Do not allow anyone to speak curses over your state and this nation.
- Thank God for the governments, for righteousness and truth to prevail, for a boldness in the people of God to rise up and enter into every arena, permeating the atmosphere with the fragrance of Christ.
- Walk in the Fruit, even if you don’t feel like it and when people are most difficult. It is the goodness and kindness of God that brings people to repentance, don’t evangelize with negativity and anything that does not come close to spiritual fruit. This only pushes people away and we have done plenty of that.
- Continue to cover the children in prayer for protection, wisdom and holy boldness.
- Continue to lift up our intercessors for battle strategies, wisdom, endurance and protection.
God is at work!
Ask of Me, and I will give You The nations for Your inheritance, And the ends of the earth for Your possession (Psalm 2:8 NKJV).
The secret things belong to the Lord our God, but those things which are revealed belong to us and to our children forever, that we may do all the words of this law (Deuteronomy 29:29).
For thus says the Lord,
Who created the heavens,
Who is God,
Who formed the earth and made it,
Who has established it,
Who did not create it in vain,
Who formed it to be inhabited:
“I am the Lord, and there is no other.
I have not spoken in secret,
In a dark place of the earth;
I did not say to the seed of Jacob,
‘Seek Me in vain’;
I, the Lord, speak righteousness,
I declare things that are right (Isaiah 45: 18-19).
My oldest daughter and two year old grandson live with us. It is a blessing to have them and our grandson brings the vibrancy and wonder of life into the home as only a toddler can. Viewing life through his eyes as a grandparent is a joy unlike any other. We have nights where we get him ready for bed, and we follow a routine – I bathe him and get him all lotioned and essential oiled up and then he brushes his teeth with Papa. Often the two of us will tuck him in bed, but sometimes it is just one of us and we always pray with him. Last night it was both. After he climbed into bed and grabbed his blankie, he held out both of his hands and said “I want Jesus.” Oh my, I had to bite back tears and my hold my heart in my chest! This little guy wanted us to pray with him and it was awesome! Out of the mouths of babes, I’ll tell ya! He was serious too – he closed his eyes and held tight to our hands (for the first 30 or 40 seconds anyway). Never, ever disregard the importance of praying for and with children.
This brings me to Week 13’s directives. We are going to continue to pray for our local, regional and national government and authority, but I feel very strongly that we need to begin to pray for our children (of all ages) on a national level. The devil has targeted our children’s identity and we must not tolerate it. It’s time to remove the target.
- Always speak love and life over your jar of dirt. Declare the mercy and grace of God over it and tell it how loved it is.
- Press in and declare God’s governmental authority over your state, and pray for it to radiate outward and permeate every facet of government across the nation. Pray for states to love and not harm the Church, for those called by God to lead in the political arena to heed their calling and step forward, for strength, endurance and protection over said people. Pray for corrupt leaders to be unseated and every plot and scheme of the enemy to be revealed. Do not give up, nor give in.
- Pray Psalm 139 over the children of your state, beginning with the generation after you regardless of age. Speak life over the children and divine protection over their hearts and minds, pray for the fulfillment of God’s purposes in their lives and for the courage to walk in it. Ask God for the release of angelic hosts to fight on behalf of our children, to facilitate those divine connections needed to set them on the right path. Pray for the prodigals to come home.
- Pray for the Church as a whole, that we rise up and refuse to give any more ground to the enemy and that we take back what he has stolen.
The secret things belong to the Lord our God, but those things which are revealed belong to us and to our children forever, that we may do all the words of this law (Deuteronomy 29:29 NKJV).
I am sure I am not the only one facing resistance when it comes to praying for our state(s). These last few days have been oh, so tough and it’s been difficult to press through and pray the Father’s heart, but God is merciful, giving grace aplenty to tap into and draw from! We will do well to keep this at the forefront of our minds when resistance rears its ugly head!
Week 12 Directives:
Twelve is a significant biblical number; many resources point to it being the number of government, others indicate it represents perfection and authority. There were twelve tribes of Israel and Jesus had twelve apostles. We are going to focus on government. As you know, the presidential candidacy race is getting underway and we must begin to earnestly press in for God’s authority to lead this nation. We must not forget the other governmental races which run statewide alongside the presidential. One of Satan’s most used tactics is to divert focus to one area so he can sneak in the back door of another. We must be ever vigilant in our prayer to keep those doors closed and pay attention to the larger picture.
- Remember to declare how much your jar is loved, speak life and love over it no matter what is happening in your state.
- Declare God’s righteous and just government, for leaders of integrity to rise up, for Christians to redefine ministry to include political office on all levels, and for them to lead from a place of love using Jesus as their example.
- Declare Scripture over your state, specifically ones that speak to God’s authority. As we speak Scripture over our states, we set in motion things in the spirit that will move into the natural. 1 Chronicles 29:11 VOICE “All that is great and powerful and glorious and victorious and majestic is Yours, O Eternal One. Indeed everything that is in the heavens and the earth belongs to You. The kingdom belongs to You, O Eternal One, and You are the head of it all.
Blessings, Hugs and Love!